Suffering from a heart attack isn’t only frightening— it’s life-threatening, too. If you’re a senior who’s lived through a heart attack already, it’s important that you take the proper precautionary measures going forward to preserve your weakened heart.
At A-1 Home Care in Century City, elders realize that being cared for in the comfort of their own homes after surviving a heart attack is just what the doctor ordered. That’s because A-1 Home Care has compassionate heart attack care providers who come out to seniors across the Los Angeles and Orange County areas in order to provide them with lasting care. Each care giver comes fully-equipped with years of professional experience in the care-giving field before they’re graced with the opportunity to walk through your front door.
A-1 Home Care has been the non-medical home care agency of choice for more than 20 years in Southern California, offering diverse home care solutions that include:
- help with housecleaning duties like dusting, laundry, dish washing, bed-making, and vacuuming
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like mowing the lawn, raking leaves, and watering plants
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- preparation of healthy meals that are always heart-healthy
- good companionship and conversation
- medication reminders
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- personal care like bathing and dressing
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
If you’re ready to find out for yourself why the best home care solutions in Southern California are always close by and come at the most reasonable prices found anywhere, contact one of the senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is also proud to serve surrounding communities of Century City, including Santa Monica, Diamond Bar, Costa Mesa, Corona Del Mar, and Calabasas.