With advancing age comes an advancing risk for injuries and ailments, some of which require surgery to be fully overcome. In the case of seniors who remain in the hospital for a period of time following a surgical procedure, what after surgery care options are available?
At A-1 Home Care in Century City, seniors who are predicted to remain in the hospital for a period of time following a recent surgery can experience lasting comfort with the helpful hands of friendly caregivers available today who are ready and willing to serve. Each caregiver on staff provides assistance to people of all different socioeconomic backgrounds, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, providing only the most affordable caregiving services found anywhere.
The elder care experts at A-1 Home Care even provide caregiving solutions from the comfort of the home that include:
- help with household chores like vacuuming, dish-washing, bed-making, and laundry
- help with yard work and gardening tasks like raking leaves and watering plants
- help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- medication reminders and administration
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- transportation to and from medical appointments and social engagements
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers caregiving services like cancer care, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) care, and diabetic care. This continued excellence in providing such diversity in caregiving has helped A-1 Home Care retain the distinction as being the non-medical home care agency of choice in Los Angeles and Orange County.
For more information on the most affordable caregiving services available in Century City and surrounding areas, contact a helpful caregiver at A-1 Home Care today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities across Southern California, including Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Malibu, and Brentwood.