Having diabetes can be a real pain, as you often have to deal with inconvenient insulin needles at odd hours of the day just to feel OK about your blood sugar levels and overall health.
At A-1 Home Care in Century City, our caregivers provide leading diabetic care solutions to seniors from all walks of life, including Jewish, Asian, Middle Eastern, and European, as our caregivers continually exemplify what it means to be the best— while leaving behind the rest.
Our compassionate elder care experts provide diabetic care services in the comfort of the home that include:
- assistance with household chores including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meals that are always low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care additionally offers heart attack care, respite care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and much more. It’s this dedication to providing the most comprehensive care services available anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain the most trusted caregiver agency out there.
If you would like to have more information about the in-home care options that have led the way in Southern California for more than 20 years and counting, then call a compassionate caregiver today at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care proudly serves nearby communities that include Culver City, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles.