Will your loved one be spending a significant amount of time in a hospital following surgery? In that case, perhaps you should turn your attention to the most affordable companionship care available in all of Southern California.
At A-1 Home Care in Century City, our caregivers provide after surgery care services for elders from all different walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European, so that all our beloved seniors can receive lasting care from the hospital bed every day.
Take a look below at a few of the hospital sitter services provided at A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care is the non-medical home care agency trusted most in Southern California, and has retained that notable distinction since its inception more than 20 years ago. Each caregiver on staff additionally provides senior care options that include hourly in-home care for terminally-ill patients, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, Multiple Sclerosis care, and many others so that no senior gets left behind on the journey toward improved home health.
If you’d like to find out more about the exceptional after surgery care options that are available in Century City and surrounding communities, then call a helpful caregiver by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve nearby in cities like Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles.