Having diabetes can be difficult during any time of the year—but even more so during the holidays, when sweet treats and decadent delights fill the house with sweet aromas and full tummies.
At A-1 Home Care, diabetic seniors can enjoy their holidays as well as their taste buds when the helping hands and golden heart of a specialized caregiver comes out to the comfort of the home with the most practical diabetic care services available for any season of the year—including one as festive as this!
The senior care specialists at A-1 Home Care also provide caregiving solutions that include:
- assistance with household duties including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation that’s low in sugar
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and insulin assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care also provides cancer care, multiple sclerosis care, and respite care for stressed-out family caregivers, bringing elders to a place of constant comfort at a convenient cost. A-1 Home Care is proud to reach out with its home care services to seniors from all different ethnic backgrounds and economic influences that include Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
If you would like to find out more about the caregiver solutions available at A-1 Home Care this holiday season, then contact a compassionate caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Marina Del Rey, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Hermosa Beach.