The festive holiday fun is all around us—but when you have a senior in the home with Lou Gehrig’s disease, a lot of that fun can feel not so fun at all.
That’s why we at A-1 Home Care in Century City send our affordable senior care specialists to the comfort of the home, providing exceptional Lou Gehrig’s disease care services for all elders who require assistance in managing their symptoms this holiday season. Each diverse caregiver provides Lou Gehrig’s disease assistance services that include help with mobility, help with handling different items, and help with personal care that makes life easier for elders in the home.
Each caregiving professional at A-1 Home Care brings home caregiver services that include:
- assistance with household duties like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- personal care like bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides caregiver solutions such as heart attack care, cancer care, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care for those with mental illnesses. At A-1 Home Care, we offer in-home care services at the most reasonable prices and with the most professional caregivers available anywhere in Los Angeles and Orange County so that we can remain at the top of caregiving provision in all of Southern California.
You can find out more about what makes A-1 Home Care the non-medical home care agency of choice in the LA and OC areas when you contact a caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood.