Being a family caregiver can be difficult– after all, you’re taking on the task of being responsible for a whole other person on top of yourself! Because of this, family caregivers run up against the inevitable point where they need some caregiving assistance to regroup and return stronger than ever.
At A-1 Home Care in Century City, we provide the leading respite care services in all of Southern California that bring family caregivers some much-needed relief and their beloved seniors gentle care so that everybody can feel better going forward. Our caregiving solutions are extremely safe and never overstep boundaries, pairing a professional understanding of home care with the helpful hands and warm hearts of diverse caregivers who assist seniors from all ethnic cultures and economic backgrounds, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
Take a look below at some of the affordable in-home care services provided by A-1 Home Care:
- assistance with household tasks like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Case also has caregiving options that include hospice care for the terminally ill and end-of-life elders, autism and Asperger’s care, physical handicap assistance, and kidney disease care, among others. It’s this dedication to continued excellence that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas for the past quarter century and counting.
To discover more about A-1 Home Care and its leading caregiving options, call (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care serves neighboring communities in Santa Monica, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Marina Del Rey, and Los Angeles.