For elders in the home with Multiple Sclerosis, life in everyday circumstances can become quite difficult.
At A-1 Home Care in Century City, we offer affordable Multiple Sclerosis care solutions for elders from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European. Each caregiver on staff is as diverse as the senior that he/she serves, reaching out with helping hands and a golden heart to people throughout the Los Angeles and Orange County areas.
Take a look below at just a few of the exceptional Multiple Sclerosis home caregiving options that A-1 Home Care provides:
- assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- assistance with mobility
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care has long stood as the non-medical home care agency trusted most in Southern California, and has continued to excel in caregiver provision since its inception more than a quarter century ago. A-1 Home Care also provides home caregiving services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, heart attack care, kidney disease care, and Parkinson’s care, among others.
Learn more about the caregiver solutions that are available to you today when you choose A-1 Home Care by contacting a friendly caregiver at (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to serve neighboring communities in Culver City, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Malibu, and Marina Del Rey.