If you have a senior in the home suffering from Lou Gehrig’s disease, then you understand how important it is to treat him/her with the best care available.
That’s why we at A-1 Home Care in Century City bring just that to your doorstep, providing exceptional Lou Gehrig’s disease care services for all elders who require assistance in managing their symptoms in the home. Each diverse caregiver on staff helps with mobility in the home, handling different items during the day, and personal service assistance so that life is easier for all.
Each caregiver at A-1 Home Care brings specialized Lou Gehrig’s disease care options that include:
- assistance with household duties like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, bed-making, and trash
- assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- personal care like bathing, toileting, grooming, and dressing
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides heart attack care, hospice care, and Alzheimer’s and dementia care, among many others. At A-1 Home Care, only the best, most affordable in-home care services are provided, helping all of our patients feel confident that the cargiving agency trusted most in all of Los Angeles and Orange County is at their disposal when they need it!
You can find out more about what makes A-1 Home Care the non-medical home care agency of choice in Southern California today when you call a helpful caregiver by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care also services adjacent communities in Santa Monica, Culver City, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Hermosa Beach.