For elders with after surgery care needs who will be spending time in a hospital setting due to a fall, medical procedure, or some other issue requiring short-term in-patient care, there’s good news right here in Century City, where the leading hospital sitters in Southern California happen to be!
At A-1 Home Care, our friendly caregivers offer affordable after surgery care services that keep seniors upbeat and well-mannered during their entire hospital stay. Each caregiver service is provided by caregiving professionals who always understand the importance of providing top-quality care at lower-than-the-rest prices.
A-1 Home Care provides many after surgery care services to people in need that include:
- assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- maintenance inside the home including vacuuming, dusting, dishwashing, laundry, and trash
- assistance with mobility
- maintenance outside the home including yard work and gardening tasks
- transportation of items you need from the home during your hospital stay
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of in-home care options as well, some of which include postpartum care for recent mothers needing assistance in the home with a newborn, respite care for tired family caregivers, and even kidney disease care for patients with renal dialysis. It’s this dedication to providing only the best– and leaving behind the rest!– that has kept A-1 Home Care at the top of home caregiving provision for the past quarter century and counting already.
For more information about the exceptional after surgery care options available in select areas throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, contact a friendly caregiver today by dialing (310) 657-8780 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is happy to service neighboring communities in Culver City, Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey, Beverly Hills, and Hermosa Beach.